8pov

The world can certainly do better than this. Here's why.

Friday, July 29

Decisive Action

What then has mankind decided to do with all of the knowledge we have? We BURN things. We're the only ones who can.

And damn proud of it.

If this is the difference between US and the animals, I'm with THEM.

We kill each other for reasons other than for food. Every reason under the sun: glut, greed, sloth, vanity, lust, envy, and wrath -- all sins. For food? No way, you must be crazy. At least, if I'm being killed for food, at least I know why I'm dead. If there's legitimate competition, I was probably weakest in the pack, barring the admission of firearms or projectile weapons.

Doesn't make it pleasent, just honest. Besides, you must be crazy. People can eat without having to resort to eating each other. That is, unless, with kill off the planet. 'Cause, then, its all bugs and people left.

No grass, no cows, no beef.
No seed, no chicken, no.. er.. chicken.
No trees, no giraffes, no token replacement for beef.
No plants, no vegan diets.

If we do kill off our own food supply. Then, we'd probably become a food supply, either to each other - cannibalism planet - or to some E.T.(B.E.). It'd be a perfect time for aliens to come and kill us off, or enslave us. The apes might make it happen.

As for my death.. I simply hope it is 100% honorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home